The items in the shop have been grouped into 3 different sections below to enable schools using different phonics programmes to easily find appropriate resources.
This section is for schools implementing the above SSP programme or those continuing with Letters and Sounds 2007 and requiring supporting resources.Includes:
- Daily Planning and Resources for Teaching Phases 2-5
- Mnemonics for Teaching Graphemes
- Assessment Toolkit
- Fully Decodable Phonics Poems
- Mnemonics for Spelling Tricky Words
- Other useful resources
This section is for any school requiring phonics planning and resources for Y2 to cover the spelling requirements of the KS1 NC not covered in Y1 . This includes schools using Lesley Clarke’s Letters and Sounds, Letters and Sounds 2007 or another phonics programme which finishes at the end of Y1.Includes:
- Daily Planning and Resources for Teaching Phase 6 (includes all the spelling requirements in the NC)
- Resources for Displaying Spelling Rules
- Spelling Mnemonics: KS1 Common Exception Words & Homophones
- Reception and KS1 reading records
- Fully decodable poems & non-fiction texts matched to a number of different SSP programmes.